Requirements for Membership
In order to be an online (internet) member of the Miraculous Medal Association, we ask that each member:
- Have and wear a blessed Miraculous Medal. You can buy these at many stores and have a priest or deacon bless it. These can be purchased at any Catholic store near you.
- As a member of an Association of Prayer:
- Say the Novena Prayer for the needs of you, the homeless and the needy once a week.
- Say the Prayer of Consecration to Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal. The prayers can be found here.
- Make an annual, financial offering if possible for the needs of the Association’s poor and spread of the devotion here. Remember to put “member” in comments box.
- The annual year is from January 1 to December 31.
- If you cannot afford this it is ok. We are a prayer association.
- You can be from any place in the world.
- You will be linked to the Miraculous Medal Association through the Internet.
As a Member, You may wish to:
- Attend Mass daily or more often than just Sunday.
- Make the 27th of each month a special day by recitation of the Rosary, attending Mass or giving money or food to the poor. Mary gave the image of the Miraculous Medal to St. Catherine Laboure on November 27th. The day is special to our Association.
- Say a Rosary daily for the needs of the world wide Association
- Donate food, clothing or money to the homeless and needy through some agency near you. A small amount can be done daily, weekly, monthly, or annually.
- Volunteer at your parish or church for any of their needs. These can be needs such as serving at Mass, reading at Mass, helping to take up collection, helping some organization at Church or helping people get to church, etc., etc.
For further information about the Miraculous Medal Association read our Statutes here.